SUPPORT THE FOUNDATION
When you support the Oregon State Capitol Foundation by making a tax-deductible donation or purchasing Pacific Wonderland license plates, you become a champion of sharing Oregon’s legacy with future generations.
WAYS YOU CAN DONATE
Thank you for your generosity, which preserves Oregon’s legacy. We appreciate all the ways you help us preserve our beloved Capitol and the history it represents, including:
- Donations to the general fund.
- Matching gifts from employers.
- Contributions to the endowment fund.
- Memorial and tribute gifts.
- Sponsorship of Foundation events.
- Collaboration on Capitol History Gateway programming.
- Museum outreach.
- Legacy gifts.
- Purchase of Pacific Wonderland license plates.
- Recurring donations.
- Workplace giving payroll deductions.
- Volunteering at the Capitol.
- In-kind donations.
NAME THE FOUNDATION AS A BENEFICIARY
By Nan Heim and Joan Plank, Oregon State Capitol Foundation Board Members
Although we’re retired, we still love this beautiful building and believe in preserving its history. This inspired us to serve on the Oregon State Capitol Foundation board.
To provide long-term support for Capitol Foundation, we have both chosen to make legacy contributions. You can join us in preserving this unique landmark and the dreams of those who shaped our state.
You made history here. Now you can preserve it.
Name the Oregon State Capitol Foundation as a beneficiary
- Bequest in your will or trust — A simple bequest is the method used to make approximately 90% of planned gifts.
- Retirement plan assets — A favorite option for helping to direct your retirement assets how you wish.
- Life insurance — Your insurance company can help you update your beneficiaries.
- Real property — You may be able to donate your real property and still use it.
- Income gifts — Income-generating investments to help you through your future.
You may designate your gift to the Oregon State Capitol Foundation endowment or general fund. A gift to the endowment fund helps build the capacity to accomplish our vision far into the future. A gift to the general fund allows the board to put your investment to work right away.
Whether you worked in the Capitol or simply fell in love with the building’s elegant beauty as a visitor, we’d love to hear your favorite Capitol story. We’re happy to answer any questions you have about legacy giving, too.
Nan Heim, Oregon State Capitol Foundation Board Member
Joan Plank, Oregon State Capitol Foundation Board Member
SPONSOR A FOUNDATION EVENT, PROJECT OR PROGRAM
Contact Executive Director Genoa Ingramat 503-363-1859 to learn how you can sponsor educational and cultural events, programs and projects that enhance the dignity and beauty of our Capitol