Become a champion of sharing Oregon’s legacy
YOU can be the reason we succeed.
We are invested in you and the future of the Oregon State Capitol, but we need your help in preserving our beloved landmark and the history it represents for generations to come. When you make an investment in the Oregon State Capitol Foundation, you join a community of like-minded people – champions of sharing Oregon’s legacy. Donate today to share the Capitol story with thousands of annual visitors.
- Make a one time donation, an annual donation or a donation to the endowment fund at this secure link:
- Purchase a Pacific Wonderland license plate.
- Sponsor an exhibit or event. Contact our staff at 503-363-1859 for details.
- Make a legacy gift through your will.
- Donate a gift in honor or memory of someone special.
- Volunteer at the Capitol or with the Foundation.
- Preserve Oregon’s historic landmark while you work, or double your impact with a matching gift from your employer.
- Make gifts of appreciated securities and avoid paying capital gains tax.
The Oregon State Capitol Foundation is a 503(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Tax ID 20-5164853. All or part of your gift may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please check with your tax advisor.